AboutPersuasive leader and hands-on builder of equity for publicly traded companies, private equity concerns and law firms with direct P&L responsibilities ranging from $6.5mm to $775mm with EBITDA of $2mm to $54.5mm. Driver of organic double digit revenue growth annually in 5 different companies. In depth experience managing talent, operations, marketing, finance and administration. Market visionary and builder of high powered management teams who execute on the strategic plans of the business. Creator of positive cultures based on open communication within my Companies, Boards and Clients.
- • Founder of 2 management and technology consultancies advising corporations, law firms and private equity companies.
- • Recognized by Forbes, Huffington Post and CIO Magazine for innovative leadership.
- • Positioned 3 companies for sale in the technology and legal sectors.
- • Led global acquisition strategy and expansion of 2 companies into Europe, South America and Asia improving operating profits by more than 31%.
- • Architect of Value Stream business process improvement methodology emphasizing innovative uses of IT to create lean performance driven businesses.
- • Chairman of an Advisory Board that includes Adobe, AJ Gallagher & Co, J.E. Dunn, DuPont, Avantor, DHL Logistics, Akin Gump, Stites & Harbison and Buckley Sandler, Shumaker Loop, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis and DLA Piper.
Company Spotlight in Tech
The Ballast Group
Builtech Critical Services (BCS)
Steven De Mar
SP+ (SP Plus)
Hyde Park Venture Partners
Business Technology Partners
One North Interactive
Chicago Public Library
Public Good Software, Inc.
Chicago Innovation Exchange
Spotlite (part of Rally Health)
Savvo Digital Sommelier Solutions
Northwestern Mutual Chicago
CALIBR Merchant Solutions
Chicago Health Executives Forum