AboutOur vision is to become "The Association of Choice” selected by staffing and talent acquisition professionals for the best recruitment-oriented programs and its powerful professional community. STAR Chicago is committed to the advancement of staffing and talent acquisition professionals by:
- Building staffing, recruitment and retention skills
- Identifying critical and emerging issues within the staffing industry
- Providing quality networking opportunities
- Promoting best-in-class staffing and talent acquisition practices including diversity, branding, metrics, retention and other key staffing elements.
- Providing function-specific information for the most important topics and issues facing our members and the profession.
- Striving to educate and develop our members so that they can enhance their professional skills and their impact within their organization.
- Promoting the value and efficacy of the staffing and talent acquisition profession with the business community and the community at-large.
- Providing superior networking opportunities for our members.
- Creating and fostering a sense of community among staffing and talent acquisition professionals.
President, Board of Directors
Company Spotlight in Tech
Dan Dal Degan
SMB Help Desk, Inc.
Leonard & Associates CPAs
Signature Retail Services
Mandarin Communications Group
KOMET of America, Inc.
HigherGround Managed Services
Accretive Health Inc.
Dr. Emad Rizk
Public Good Software, Inc.
Chicago Innovation Exchange