AboutOur vision is to become "The Association of Choice” selected by staffing and talent acquisition professionals for the best recruitment-oriented programs and its powerful professional community. STAR Chicago is committed to the advancement of staffing and talent acquisition professionals by:
- Building staffing, recruitment and retention skills
- Identifying critical and emerging issues within the staffing industry
- Providing quality networking opportunities
- Promoting best-in-class staffing and talent acquisition practices including diversity, branding, metrics, retention and other key staffing elements.
- Providing function-specific information for the most important topics and issues facing our members and the profession.
- Striving to educate and develop our members so that they can enhance their professional skills and their impact within their organization.
- Promoting the value and efficacy of the staffing and talent acquisition profession with the business community and the community at-large.
- Providing superior networking opportunities for our members.
- Creating and fostering a sense of community among staffing and talent acquisition professionals.
President, Board of Directors
Company Spotlight in Tech
Kamea Networks & Technology
The LISA App, LLC
Strata Decision Technology
Dan Dal Degan
Access Mobility 24
Signature Retail Services
Stratosphere Networks, LLC
The Climate Corporation
Illinois Technology Association (ITA)
Public Good Software, Inc.
SP+ (SP Plus)
City Tech Collaborative