Loading Preparing Cameras

myFootpath, LLC

About

Although there are hundreds of schools that provide 4-year college degrees, only about 15%receive a high influx of students each year. JT Allen, Co-Founder and CEO of myFootpath, LLC, has made it his mission to help the other 85% of colleges around the nation that need recruitment help. The former provides colleges with access to an existing, national pipeline of online students, while the latter helps the college re-enroll the students who may have dropped out from its school. The results are powerful and often game changing for a college partner.
Videos (2)
CEO JT Allen: Understand How You Deliver Value To The Marketplace
Learning Inspires Businesses
Company Spotlight in Tech
SourceOne Global Partners
videos (1)
Jesse Lopez
Heidolph NA
videos (1)
Jim Dawson
Jiobit
videos (2)
Chris Houghton
Kapow
videos (2)
Chris Brown
ITPeopleNetwork
videos (2)
Amit Dutta
InstruMMents Inc.
videos (1)
Mladen Barbaric
KOMET of America, Inc.
videos (1)
Jan Pflugfelder
Braviant Holdings
videos (1)
Stephanie Klein
Eat Purely
videos (2)
Jeremiah Green
LED Gaming
videos (1)
Steven De Mar
Narrative Science
videos (1)
Stuart Frankel
Liberty Advisor Group
videos (1)
Sara Fitzgerald
Emerging Technologies, Inc.
videos (1)
Inna Berkovich
Jellyvision
videos (2)
Tom Haley
Dolphin Rose Music and Media Worldwide
videos (1)
Dylan Jordan
DefendEdge
videos (1)
Lewis Borsellino
The Novo Group
videos (1)
Kelly Renz
Spotlite (part of Rally Health)
videos (1)
Chris Hill
Fusion92
videos (1)
Matt Murphy
nuphoriq
videos (1)
Erin Walter
SiNode Systems
videos (1)
Samir Mayekar
SpringCM
videos (1)
Dan Dal Degan
Cloudbakers
videos (1)
Mitch Greenwald
Ensono
videos (2)
Tim Beerman
ThinkCERCA
videos (1)
Eileen Murphy
Call One Inc.
videos (3)
Chris Surdenik
EagleRail Container Logistics
videos (1)
Mike Wychocki
Sunderland Coaching
videos (1)
Debra Sunderland
Foxtrot
videos (1)
Michael LaVitola
Label Insight, Inc.
videos (2)
Dagan Xavier
Esquify, Inc.
videos (3)
Drew Stern
Netrix, LLC.
videos (1)
Rob Dang
SG Interactive
videos (1)
Jordan Levin
BlueGrace Logistics
videos (1)
Alisha Greenwald
Adeptia
videos (1)
Lou Ennuso
Malwarebytes
videos (1)
Marcin Kleczynski
AMPY
videos (1)
Tejas Shastry
SMS Assist, LLC
videos (2)
Taylor Rhodes
Savvo Digital Sommelier Solutions
videos (1)
Joseph Sheahan
MFV Expositions
videos (1)
Rob Lancit
Phoenix Business Solutions
videos (1)
Peggy Hrindak
Punchkick Interactive
videos (2)
Zak Dabbas
Specifi LLC
videos (1)
Ed Marcheselli
Hyde Park Venture Partners
videos (1)
Guy Turner
PeopleVine
videos (2)
Jordan Gilman
Geofeedia
videos (1)
Phil Harris
Vous Vitamin, LLC
videos (1)
Arielle Levitan
uBack
videos (1)
Kaitlin Reimann