The costs related to a build-out that becomes technologically obsolete are enormous — with significant disruption risk associated with all moves, adds and changes needed in today’s building IT and cabling systems. The resources, expertise and design decisions needed early on are crucial to ensuring your development or redevelopment is always ahead of the IT curve.
In this discussion, smart building experts and structured cabling professionals will address how developers work toward greater functionality, flexibility, and future-readiness for whatever comes into the technology buildscape, through mobile capacity planning, conduit points of entry, and electrical resiliency, among many elements WiredScore engineers cover when certifying the best digitally connected buildings.
Join Mark Higgason of Encompass AV with Lars Haus Olsen from WiredScore who will address key questions, such as:
- -What is a WiredScore Score?
- -Why is it important?
- -What types of spaces need it?
- -What are the levels?
- -How can developers build to specs that will deliver against ideal tenants’ increasingly complex internet and mobile connectivity needs?
- -What steps are needed to ensure buildouts can evolve with technology to offer class-leading experiences today, and 20 years from now?
- -What equipment can run off a fully converged network?
- -How does wireless change needs?
- -Security risks?
- -How does it help the marketability of buildings?
- -Mark Higgason, Executive Vice President at Encompass AV
- -Lars Haus Olsen, Head of Midwest at WiredScore
- -Anatoly Nirshberg, Co-Founder BizCastHQ and ParadigmNEXT