Join existing sponsoring partners, MB Financial and CBIZ in becoming one of the remaining two sponsoring partners at the twice monthly BizCastHQ CXO taping sessions. If you want to amp up your business development activities in an environment where your team can have a relaxed and engaging conversation with leaders of successful Chicagoland companies, this partnership should be at the top of your marketing budget spend.
So what does BizCastHQ do?
We confirm attendance by leaders of successful Chicagoland companies to a networking and taping session two days a month. We target getting 12 confirmed attendees per day with typically 9 to 12 CXOs attending. About half in a morning session and the other half in an afternoon session. All told, about roughly 20+ CXOs per month. With introductions to start, and while each CXO is interviewed individually, the other CXOs network with each other and our partners. Your team gets to engage with the CXO in a relaxed environment, developing a relationship and many times, gaining unique information or insights, that permits an easy follow-up meeting with the CXO. Our executives, wherever possible, help in engaging the CXOs with our sponsors. BTW, at the end of the session we hold tours of our venues (Life/EventCreative and VenueOne North, the former Bulls training center), and between the networking and the tour, almost all CXOs stick around for the entire 2 to 2.5 hour session.
Why do CXOs attend?
With your sponsorship, the CXOs get a free 1 ½ to 2 minute video that is focused on their thought leadership. These videos are posted on our Media partner sites including our lead partner Entrepreneur Magazine. These videos improve the CXOs and their company’s brand position and is sought after as an important component of their social media and marketing profile. Take a look at www.BizCastHQ.com for some examples.
- Network with ~20 CXO’s, each month, at our twice monthly networking and taping sessions.
- Target new relationships. Provide us a list of CXO’s you would like to meet. Then we will confirm their attendance at one of our taping sessions. Your team will have the opportunity to introduce them to your brand in a relaxed setting.
- Build relationships with existing clients and established prospects by “sponsoring” them for an upcoming taping session. You get the benefit of telling them you sponsored them.
- One free annual Company or CXO Profile Video.
- Build your media presence through our promotion activities.
- Sponsor mention on monthly newsletter (in process).
- First right of refusal for sponsoring of BizCastHQ special events and certain partner events.
- We are planning an innovation conference for December, with invites to the over 250 existing BizCastHQ interviewees.
- Free attendance at BizCastHQ roundtables (in development) and select partner events.
How do we get started?
|Attend one of our taping sessions, see how it works and the benefits to your firm.|
|Sign the partner agreement (and make payment of the first month).|
|Begin attending the next session.|
Our principal request is that you have a senior business team member at the sessions. These CXOs are leaders of their companies and your team must have the skills to engage in a non-sales focused conversation. After the session, it is up to your team to engage the prospect in a follow-up meeting.
Cost: Taping session sponsorship - $4,000 per month.
One year commitment. Special events are additional with the right of first refusal.